Optimum TV Channel Lineup by City 2022
Select your city to check Optimum TV Channel Lineup
Optimum TV is a part of Optimum’s wide variety of services. The company even offers internet, mobile and home phone services. Currently, they are present in the USA in selected states. Since its commencement, Optimum company is owned and managed by Altice USA. The company gained popularity amongst its subscribers because of its pricing policies and management structure. Providing satisfactory service is let alone one selling point that separates any company from the herd.
Optimum TV Packages and Prices
The diversity of packs presented by the company are as follows –
- Optimum Premier Plan: This plan includes 400 channels and costs $129.99 per month.
- Optimum Preferred Plan: The plan costs $94.99 per month and provides entertainment channels.
- Optimum Select: It permits users to have a choice of plans and costs $94.99 per month.
- Optimum Core: The plan is included in other bigger plans and costs $79.99 per month.
- Optimum Economy: It is a budget pack and has a small number of channels, and it costs $69.99 per month.
Other add-ons and overseas language packs can be used in conjunction with the current packs. Please visit the official website at www.optimum.net for further information.
Optimum TV Pros and Cons
- No contract –This inspires users to become subscribers even more because they are not constrained by any bonds or hidden costs.
- No signal loss – Works well even in harsh weather conditions. No signals are lost in a moist environment also.
- User friendly – The User interface of the software is easy to use and handle. It can be easily managed by elderly people.
- Quality video – The DVR delivers a high-quality viewing experience as it supports 4k compatibility.
- No wide coverage – Optimum TV is available only in selected states.
- The exorbitant costs – The firm charges exorbitant rates for its DVRs.