|Channel||Orange||Blue||Orange & Blue|
|FOX Sports 1||x||✓||✓|
|NBC Sports Networ||x||✓||✓|
Founded by Roger Lynch in 2015, Sling TV is an exclusively available the US, television network provider. The parent organization of Sling TV is Dish Network and is managed by Sling TV LLC. The company offers best in class streaming quality and a variety of packs and add-ones to choose from. Sling TV has been deemed to be the best alternative to a regular cable TV operator. Sling TV cuts down the hazards that come with huge chunks of cable wires.
Sling TV Packages and Prices
The 3 plans offered by the company are as follows:
- Sling Orange: The plan costs $35 per month and includes around 30 channels. However, the number of channels can be increased by clubbing the pack with add-ones of choice.
- Sling Blue: This plan also costs $35 per month but includes around 45 channels like NBC, Fox Entertainment, ESPN and many more. This plan is upgradable and can be clubbed with add-ones.
- Sling Orange+Blue: This pack is a mixture of both packs so that subscribers can get the benefit of all channels. The plan costs $45 per month and contains more than 50 channels including kids’ channels.
Sling TV Equipment and Features
The Sling TV comes with a DVR that can record shows for up to 50 hours and a smart remote with voice control. However, the capacity can be increased by paying extra and increasing the recording capacity up to 200 hours.
To have a detailed and in-depth view of the packages and the terms and conditions, please visit www.sling.com.
Sling TV Pros and Cons
- Low-cost packages
- Available in 2160p 4k resolution
- Access to live events
- Covers the entire US area
- Subscribers can access from different platforms
- Available only in the US
- Less number of channels
- Low initial DVR recording capacity, forces subscribers to purchase add-ons
- No availability of sports channels